Step 1: Create your Password
If your forgot your password or need to reset it, please follow this link:
Step 2: Access your Account Details
Click on account holder's name in the top right corner of the screen to access your account details, then click Edit Profile.
Step 3: Enter your satellite phone number OR your Bivy IMEI number
For satellite phones:
1. Select Satellite Phone from the drop down menu.
2. Enter your 12-digit satellite phone number
Iridium and Inmarsat Satellite phones require a 12-digit satellite number. If you do not have this number, please reach out to your sat phone provider. If you enter a 10-digit US number, you will NOT receive alerts on your sat phone.
For Bivy Sticks:
1. Select Bivy from the drop down menu.
2. Enter your 15-digit IMEI number.
This number is located on your packing slip, on the box you received your Bivy in, and in the Bivy app, under Bivy Stick Settings.
Step 4: Add additional satellite phone numbers*
*This step only applies if you have an account with more than one satellite phone number. Otherwise, skip to Step 4.
Click on your name in the top right corner and and then click Manage Membership.
Click Add New Member to add additional sat phone numbers/members to your account.
A popup will open, then enter the name and email of the additional member and click Invite. When the recipient accepts the invitation, they'll have their own account and login.
Step 5: Ensure your satellite device is ready to receive alerts
Click on account owner's name in the top right corner of the page to access account settings.
Click Send Verify SMS, located on the left side of the screen next to your satellite device number.
Step 6: Receive Alerts on your Satellite Phone or Bivystick
6A: Satellite Phones
Unless you have an antenna and docking station, to get the best reception on your sat phone you'll need to head outside and look for an area with an unobstructed view of at least 80% of sky, as tall building and trees can interfere with reception. Once you have a strong signal, it can take from 10 - 30 minutes to receive your first alert.
When you receive a verification alert on your satellite device from Galileyo. Reply OK.
6B: Bivy Sticks
- For Bivy Sticks, first download the Bivy app from the Google Play or Apple app store onto your cell phone.
- Next, create an account on the Bivy app on your cell phone. The app will ask if you want your contacts connected. This can be helpful or you can add individual contacts later.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your cell phone.
- Turn on your Bivy stick and click Connect Bivystick. Once connected to your phone, set your Bivystick outside where you have a clear view of the sky.
- Once you have a strong signal, you should receive a verification alert on your satellite device from Galileyo within 10 minutes. Reply OK.
Step 7: Subscribe to your preferred feeds
Click on the Feeds tab at the top of the page, then click the circle next to each influencer or information feed you'd like to follow. For more information on each feed, click on the title in purple.
Step 8: Receive Alerts!
You'll start receiving alerts from the feeds you've subscribed to on your satellite phone or device and on the website at Galileyo.com. Simply login and click on the Home tab to view your messages. You can change your feed subscriptions at any time.
These alerts - is this just a short headline or can I read the entire article?
Please sign in to leave a comment.